With new construction contract awards in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait alone forecast to be worth US$1,097.9 in 2017, the demand for contract floor, wall and interior surface coverings is set to rise as these projects are contracted out. The strong demand for innovative floor and covering products has also come about as a result of the rise in the number of refurbishment projects in the region especially in the hospitality sector
1. Population Growth – Young, growing population that contributes to a strong demand base
2. Large and sustained Government investment – The consistently large government budgets comprising investment toward development goals are the primary force behind the economies strong growth.
3. Planned developmental goals – Most of the economies of the GCC have been for the past decade have set in place a planned diversification and development programme individually and collectively that contributes strongly to growth
4. Tourism – The strategic location the Middle East countries as an important transportation hub, the attractiveness of these economies as a tourist destination either for religious purposes or for business or leisure has been recently acting as one of the main drivers to the country’s growth
5. Infrastructure development as a part of the individual and regional developmental plans through their spill over effects on other sectors act as a strong driver to investment and growth
6. Strong emphasis of government on social infrastructure such as education, healthcare and affordable housing
7. Strong political stability and consensus among GCC countries and within act as an attractive investment climate to global investors, driving growth.
AT THE SURFACE DESIGN EXHIBITION (FORMERLY KNOWN AS MIDDLE EAST COVERING) WE PROVIDE EACH OF OUR EXHIBITORS WITH A PLATFORM TO
Meet the project specifiers and generate new sales leads - the top 5 countries visitors attended in the previous years were from Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait
Attend CPD certified educational workshops delivered by industry specialists sharing the latest interior covering trends and requirements in the region
Find new local distributors, partners and re-sellers who can help facilitate regional business opportunities
Benefit from a variety of free marketing opportunities such as promoting your participation and inviting visitors to your stand via phone, email, sms and direct mail invitations