Venue & Information
Time & Date:
Monday 22 May 11:00-19:00
Tuesday 23 May 11:00-19:00
Wednesday 24 May 11:00-21:00
Thursday 25 May 11:00-18:00
Venue: Dubai World Trade Centre
Halls: Hall 3, 4
Middle East Stone will be held at the impressive Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC). The Plaza features world-class amenities including retail outlets, restaurants and coffee shops. Getting to and from Middle East Stone could not be easier, Dubai World Trade Centre is easily accessible whether you a travelling by air, road or metro.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. Is the exhibition FREE to attend?
A. You can register online for FREE until Saturday May 21, 2017. Onsite registration will be AED 100
Q. How can I register to attend?
A. All visitors to the Middle East Covering can register today online through our website and during the show at any registration points. FREE Registration
Q. I need visa to travel to Dubai, can you help?
A. Unfortunately, the team is unable to assist visitors with their visas. However our travel agency partner can! Please contact Confex Middle East at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +971 4 360 4418
Q. What else is going on at the Middle East Covering?
- Over 300 exhibitors will showcase the latest products and innovative solutions for the contract flooring industry in the region.
- A series of practical seminars and certified workshops FREE for registered visitors.
- With the Middle East Covering visitor badge you can access all dmg co-located shows.
Q. What is the Middle East Covering social hashtag?
A. The show hashtag is #MECovering
Q. How much does it cost to exhibit?
A. Cost of exhibiting depends on the stand location, size and type of stand. Enquire about exhibiting in here.